10 September 2012

Why I'm breaking up with my online illness specific support group.

A few weeks ago I gave up an online illness specific support group. I told the group I was leaving, citing that it adds no value to my life and I find the negativity of some members so frustrating. I also advised the close friends I had made there - thy understood.

I have another post at Kiki and Tea today. Go read why I am breaking up with my online illness specific suppoort group (and also see the positive experiences I have had).

Clickety click.

Thanks for having me again, KK&T!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Carly. It's really difficult not to be brought down by the negativity of others. Sometimes the best medicine is most definitely to flick that switch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails